Thursday 16th April, 2015: Pradosha Vrutha
Saturday 18th April, 2015: Chithra Pournami
Kala Sarpa dosha plays an important role in the native's life. If a native is under the influence of Kala Sarpa dosha, the native may face sudden rise and fall in the life. He faces most evil effects that may lead even to death. This dosha may cause the native to be separated from his family life, loss of huge wealth and fame, sudden danger to life, and even the native may also indulge in unlawful and unethical activities.
Kala Sarpa dosha is generally believed that one of the karmic dosha that may run across the generations. The best example to the best of knowledge is Jawahar Lal Nehru's family that we witnessed. A combination of remedies and ethical, simple living on the part of natives can overcome the dosha.
Regular performance of santi pooja on Shahsti Thithi and chanting the 108 names of Lord Nataraj and occasional visits to temples like Sri Kalahasti in Andhra Pradesh and Tirunageswaam may help the native.
A holy dip in river in Rameswaram and offer oblations to ancestors will help in removing the curses of piturs if that is the reason for the dosha running in the family.
Do not do any harm to snakes and other reptiles and chanting the names of 9 major dynastical heads of serpents 21 times on Shahsti Thithis will be a powerful remedy. Do leave a snake in the forests on Amavasya day. If possible, install a five-hooded Sarpa Raja made of silver, offer turmeric mixed raw rice, chant the mantras, and keep the same in Lord Subramanyeswara Swamy temple.
Worship of Maanasaa Devi is a powerful remedy for any dosha arising out of curse of serpents.
1. Japam has to be performed separately for Kuja, Rahu and Ketu.
2. Visit Rahu Temple situated In Tamilnadu Tirunageswram and perform milk abishekam in Rahukalam after performing this, visit Vaideeswaran koyal (Kuja Temple) and then Ketu temple in Peroambare and perform pooja.
3. It is advisable to visit Srikalahasthi, Andhra Pradesh, India and perform pooja for Kalasarpa Dosha Nivarana and perform Pooja to Goddess Gyana Prasunamba with kumkum.
4. Those who are not financially sound may perform pooja to Lord Subramaneswara Swami temple for a minimum of seven Tuesdays.
5. Ware a ring made of silver in the form of Sarpa. The same should be worn to the point finger. Purohits at Triambkeswar near Nasik are renowned for remedies to Kala Sarpa Dosha.
6. Wear Gomedika or Vaiduryam (cats eye) made of silver and wear the same in Middle finger.
7. Naga padaga made of silver and donate it to a Brahmin in Lord Siva Temple after performing Ekadasa Rudrabhishekam to reduce negative effects.
The following mantras have to be chanted for 21 days regularly
The idol of snake may be gifted with new clothes, betel leaves and other auspicious items to a Vedic Brahmin at the sixth consecutive Shahsti Thithi pooja will overcome all curses due to the Naga dosha or Kala Sarpa dosha.